book for November
It was decided on Thursday night that we will read Barbara Kingsolver's The Poisonwood Bible during November (Crawford's choice). I have ordered a few copies and will try to introduce the book this Sunday and next (up and down-stairs). The night for our next meeting looks like being Thursday the 2nd December but this will be confirmed nearer the time.I will try to give a bit of background to the book and think of some discussion topics in the near future. And remember, it is never too soon to be thinking of a suggestion for the next book (maybe with a 'Christmas' link - however tenuous! - as it will be for reading in December, and probably a bit of January). I will place a message with an appropriate subject title on the blog and folks can post 'comments' to that if they have ideas...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home