Saturday, October 30, 2004

suggestions for December

As promised here is a posting to which anyone can add a comment about a book they would like to nominate for December - or indeed some other month if we get lots of suggestions. I know it may feel a little 'threatening' to select a book (will others like it, etc.) but it would be nice if everyone within the group who wishes to could get the chance to nominate a book. There are NO rules/restrictions on this but I would suggest that you had read the book before (or parts of it, or perhaps had it recommended from a highly reliable source). I have read one too many 'excellent' reviews of a book only to be badly disappointed when I actually got into it - which is bad enough when only your own money/time is involved and you don't need to talk about it for an hour with your friends!!

Happy hunting for those rare books (Pearls of great Price - oops, I'm back to this month's choice again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home